1. The best and hardest game we ever played between school lectures
2. Messages were different when there were no whatsapp and snapchats.
3. Listening to music on an actual cassette player.
4. TV shows like Hip Hip Hurray, Remix, Shaka Laka Boom Boom were our daily dose of entertainment.
5. Simple yet delicious candies kept us content.
6. When leisure time was spent reading Chacha Chaudhary and Tin Tin comics and not on Facebook and Snapchat
7. And when we actually went out-doors and played games with our friends.
8. Phantom cigarette was a really cool thing.
9. MSN and Yahoo chats was our jam and we could spend hours talking to people we barely knew.
10. And last but not the least, Ekta Kapoor serials like Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasauti Zindagi Ki ruled the prime time soap era and we had to unwillingly watch them because of our mothers.
We will send you breaking news right
to your inbox
Read our latest news on any of these
92 Bellevue by NRS Developers gets prepared for early possession!
The Developers, customers, partners and other stake-holders of 92 Bellevue, a 21 storeyed luxurious residential development celebrated a rather unique milestone – of getting possession-ready ahead of schedule! The event was held at the site, Borivali (w), Mumbai on 4th April, 2017.
DELEGATION LED BY CAMIT MEETS TRANSPORT & SHIPPING MINISTER OVER MBPT-EASTERN WATER FRONT & GST CONCERNS
A delegation led by Shri. Mohan Gurnani, Chairman of CAMIT (Chamber of Associations of Maharashtra Industry and Trade) met Shri. Nitin Gadkari, Honorable Minister of Transport and Shipping